Entering the Competition
- The drawing competition (the “Competition”) is open to anyone over the age of 14 years old in the UK.
- To enter the Competition, You should finish your picture and submit it by no later than Monday 31st of May 2021.
- You can enter the Competition by sending your entry to the email address given or via the entry form.
- When submitting your Competition entry, You must provide your name, age and address and contact telephone number. We will only use this information in relation to the Competition (including checking your eligibility to enter it) and will not use it for any other purposes whatsoever. We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the Competition.
- You may only send one entry to the Competition.
- We must receive your entry to the Competition by 11:59 pm on 31 May 2021.
- All entries will be put to a public poll on Wallsend Chamber Facebook Page
- The winning entries will be published on the Wallsend Chamber Website and Facebook page.
- You must own the copyright to your Competition entry as its author.
- By submitting an entry to the Competition, You give Wallsend Chamber Permission for your entry to be published on Wallsend Chamber and grant Wallsend Chamber a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish your Competition entry in electronic format and hard copy for purposes connected with the Competition; and b. The right to use your name, age and town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying You as the author of your entry.
- Sending in an entry to the Competition means that You accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition. If you are aged 14 years old – 16 years old You should check with your parent or guardian that they are happy for You to enter the Competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
- Wallsend Chamber requires the consent in writing (which may include e-mail) of the parent or guardian of the author of a winning entry to publish that winning entry and the author’s name, age and town or city of residence on Wallsend Chamber.
- If Wallsend Chamber does not receive written consent (which may include e-mail) from the parent or guardian of the author of a winning entry then we may award the prize to another entry for which we are able to gain such consent.
- The winner will receive a £100 worth of Vouchers to be spent in selected shops in Wallsend.
- The winner will be notified by Email by the 5th June 2021.
- The prizes will be sent to the winner by Wallsend Chamber Within 7 Days of winning announcement.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prizes.
- Entries on behalf of another person (exceprt for parents of children aged 14 – 16) will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Your entry will not be returned to You.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Wallsend Chamber whose address is 148 Station Road, Wallsend, Tyne and Wear NE28 8QT . Any complaints regarding the Competition should be sent to this address.
Wallsend Chamber in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- Wallsend Chamber shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.